Brant’s newest buddy and cousin, Luke arrived on Aug. 13th. We couldn’t be happier or more excited for Kevin and Helena. We are all in love with the amazing little man and can’t wait to see what the years will bring. (or maybe anyone who has had teenagers can testify that we don't want to know.....)
If they are anything like their Fathers, they probably already have stories which the other one will swear to. And as long as they don’t involve girls in Mexico and dog whistles…Helena and I can deal. Here are some proud pics of Brant showing him the newborn ropes. He was so little, Brant thought he was a lil' chicken wingand was trying to gum/teeth him.... Then again, that is a true sign of Brant love
.
.
p.s. Brant loves his beautiful Auntie Amy! Thanks for playing with me:)

1 comment:
I love the pic of Brant and Luke next to each other. Kevin and I crack up every time we see and think of Brant trying to take a nibble out of Luke. The two of them are so cute together and I knoe they will get a kick out of that pic someday. Those two are going to be trouble. I think they are going to give their dads a run for their money. They will be way to cool to have to dog whistle to get dates ;).
Post a Comment