Wednesday, August 6, 2008

B.Y.O.B. (bottle that is....)

What? PARTY!!!!!
Who? Cool peeps only (If you're reading my blog, you count)
When? All naptimes & and all night long
Where? Brant's Crib
Why? Who needs sleep?
So I go into check on Big B yesterday, I had put him down for a nap and 15 mins later he is still in there chit-chatting away. I open the door and this is what I found! He's really quite pleased with his new trick.


7 comments:

Helena said...

I love it!! The devious smile is super cute. Actually judging by the look on his face I would say you and Trav are in for major trouble--haha.

Amy Danni said...

He is so dang cute! I am offically in love and love that you started a blog! Kisses to my favorite little stud..( Be4 my baby nephew comes that is)

Anonymous said...

Knowing his parents, I'm sure the lil' guy is a party animal ;)
Got the pics in the mail yesterday. Love them! Brant is know all over my fridge... Go Hoff!

Anonymous said...

Knowing his parents, I'm sure he's quite the partier!
Just got the pics you sent in mail. Love them! Brant is now all over my fridge... Go Hoff!

the Koch's said...

Love it! What a big man pulling himself up in his crib. So glad you have joined the blogging world!

Jen said...

I love that you are blogging! Especially because Brant is so cute! Very clever post!

Shannon and Amy, Remember Me Co-Chairs said...

i just love his warm little smile. He will be running before you know it! Time flies right by.